all that is gold does not glitter,

not all those who wander are lost;

the old that is strong does not wither,

deep roots are not reached by the frost.


from the ashes a fire shall be woken,

a light from the shadows shall spring;


renewed shall be the blade that was broken,

the crownless again shall be king.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

this life has started to look so dim and tedious

time to change the lens 


Jesus, i am desperate for you. i want you with all my heart. I feel like I have been running subconsciously from everything that speaks your name to me. I got hurt and scared but now i NEED the peace that only you can offer.

i gotta change my life. I get stuck in the same place, in the same situation, with the same people and the same mindset every single day. and I convince myself its where I am supposed to be.

it's like when you realize how much He loves you, you cannot help but want to run to that love with all you have and find Him in your mess. I WANT to know this love. i've experienced it all along, but i feel like i have been so blind. and when you're blind, how can you explain how things really are to people around you? there's no way I can share or fully experience His love without opening my eyes and putting myself in the light that Jesus offers me so easily.

God show me where to go. show me what to do. help me change everything. i'm tired of the same every day. Please change me and help me to really understand how much more i am capable of finding you in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment